Definición de Rules Committee en inglés:
1A legislative committee responsible for expediting the passage of bills.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As it went through the Rules Committee, the proposed bill has had its language changed from ‘cause serious harm to self or others’ to ‘engage in dangerous conduct.’
- Dreier is the Chairman of the powerful Rules Committee of the House of Representatives.
- After passage, bills go to the Rules Committee, where committee members determine whether to place the bill on the calendar to be heard before the entire House.
1.1 (rules committee) The body of people charged with overseeing the rules of an athletic league: the NCAA football rules committee considers unsportsmanlike acts to be the game’s no. 1 problem
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At some point in the near future, the National Football League rules committee will be forced to consider adding the the rule to its list of regulations.
- Under pressure, it changed its structure at the beginning of this year to admit women onto its rules committee.
- Camp was responsible for most major rules innovations as a leader of the Rules Committee, including the number of players and field dimensions.
Definición de Rules Committee en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia