- A member of one of the construction battalions of the Civil Engineer Corps of the US Navy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These are examples of Seabee Battalion patches from the Museum's collection
- This is the actual beginning of the renowned Seabees, who obtained their designation from the initial letters of Construction Battalion.
- Thousands of Seabees served in combat areas of Korea during the war, but many other Seabees were stationed in lonely outposts all over the world.
representing a pronunciation of the letters CB (from construction battalion.
Más definiciones de SeabeeDefinición de Seabee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional