(also Spanish influenza)
- Influenza caused by an influenza virus of type A, in particular that of the pandemic that began in 1918.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The 1918 Spanish flu pandemic killed as many as 100 million people worldwide.
- One report talked about the determination of the genetic makeup of the dreaded 1918 Spanish influenza virus.
- The great Spanish flu pandemic came right at the end of the war, and while the war killed 6-million people, the flu killed more than 20-million, and it caused havoc right around the globe.
Más definiciones de Spanish fluDefinición de Spanish flu en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional