- A dog of a small stocky breed of short-haired terrier, with a short, broad head and wide-set forelegs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1989 Denver banned ownership of American pit bull terriers, American Staffordshire terriers, and Staffordshire bull terriers - three breeds commonly referred to as pit bulls.
- Manchester Dogs' Home currently looks after all sorts of dogs including, boxers, Labradors, Jack Russells and Staffordshire bull terriers.
- The dog - a brown Staffordshire bull terrier - attacked our cat Frank, who was asleep in our front garden in Fleece Road at around 6.30 pm on August 1.
Más definiciones de Staffordshire bull terrierDefinición de Staffordshire bull terrier en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional