sustantivoUS • informal
- A day on which several US states hold primary elections.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘This showed that our systems are secure,’ she said after the Super Tuesday vote ended with no major technology glitches.
- Before we talk about vice presidents, since we are on the weekend ahead of Super Tuesday, what are the Zogby polls telling you about what might be happening?
- In 1988, presidential candidate Jackson becomes an even greater political force among Democrats when he wins five states and places second in four others in Super Tuesday primaries.
Más definiciones de Super TuesdayDefinición de Super Tuesday en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional