sustantivo(usually the Third World)
- The developing countries of Asia, Africa, and Latin America.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That is the case with regard to many states in the Third World, especially sub-Saharan Africa.
- Few people knew more about Africa or the Third World in general than he did.
- It is really important to take every opportunity to develop links with activists in the Third World.
translation of French tiers monde first used in the 1950s to distinguish the developing countries from the capitalist and communist blocs.
Más definiciones de Third WorldDefinición de Third World en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional