- trademark for chlorpromazine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Within weeks he committed suicide by taking a huge overdose of his prescribed Thorazine.
- For some 40 years before, medications like Thorazine, Haldol, and Mellaril were given to patients with schizophrenia or psychosis to silence their voices and calm their agitation.
- And, just so you'll know, Justin hasn't been on Thorazine since he's been here.
1950s: formed from elements of the systematic name.
Más definiciones de ThorazineDefinición de Thorazine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional