- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Feeling more like Sancho Panza than Don Quixote, after a typical Toledan lunch of partridge cooked with vinegar, herbs and lots of onion, we decided to leave those visions behind.
- This promise, originally made to Toledan cocoa farmers in November 1993, was to become the central plank of the Fairtrade philosophy.
- When the Toledan decoration program was adopted in Perpignan in 1299, it might have been affected by the contemporary tensions in the cultural climate that led to Abba Mari's activity in 1303 and the resulting ban in 1305.
Pronunciación: /təˈlēdn/adjetivo & sustantivo
Definición de Toledo en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional