sustantivo (plural Tupamaros)
- A member of a Marxist urban guerrilla organization in Uruguay that was active mainly in the late 1960s and early 1970s.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The remains of the Tupamaro guerrilla movement in Uruguay have joined a bourgeois electoral front, the Frente Amplio.
- Economic and political unrest plagued the nation throughout the 1960s and saw the emergence of the terrorist group, the Tupamaros.
- One group of urban guerrillas known as the Tupamaros kidnapped and murdered many Uruguayan officials.
1960s: from Tupac Amarú, the name of an 18th-century Inca leader.
Más definiciones de TupamaroDefinición de Tupamaro en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional