sustantivo(the Twittersphere) • informal
- Postings made on the social media website Twitter, considered collectively: the Twittersphere was abuzz when the story first brokeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Interestingly, more Republicans than Democrats can be found in the Twittersphere.
- In this campaign, many politicians, even regular users, seemed to drop out of the Twittersphere entirely.
- I'd answer their questions and people would Tweet my answers back out to the Twittersphere.
early 21st century: blend of Twitter, the proprietary name of the social media website, and -sphere.
Más definiciones de TwittersphereDefinición de Twittersphere en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional