- 1The national flag of the United Kingdom, consisting of red and white crosses on a blue background.[originally a small British union flag flown as the jack of a ship; compare with union]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No chance of buying a Union Jack, Thai, Australian, Japanese, Scottish, Welsh, American, Korean or German flag now… sold out weeks ago.
- Cheering crowds waving Union Jacks and the flag of Gurnard Sailing Club, where Shirley is a member, lined the route.
- He also has a skull and crossbones which he hoists when his grandchildren visit, a Union Jack and a Yorkshire white rose - and he has no intention of getting rid of them.
Más definiciones de Union JackDefinición de Union Jack en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional