Definición de Uto-Aztecan en inglés:
A language family of Central America and western North America including Comanche, Hopi, Nahuatl (the language of the Aztecs), Paiute, Pima, and Shoshone.
- Uto-Aztecan is one of the largest language families of North and Central America in terms of population, linguistic diversity and geographic distribution.
- The party exchanges gifts with the local inhabitants, who speak Uto-Aztecan, and leaves the next morning.
- Most Hopi speak Uto-Aztecan.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Uto-Aztecan language family.
- The three main Paiute groups spoke mutually unintelligible languages of the Numic branch of the Uto-Aztecan language family.
- As a result, they have been lumped together under a classification the Spaniards referred to as Cahita, which is closely linked to the Uto-Aztecan language.
- The Uto-Aztecan language Huichol, for example, deploys different sets of switch-reference markers to encode different tenses.
Definición de Uto-Aztecan en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan