- A lively American country dance performed by a number of couples facing each other in parallel lines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- According to his diary, the hearth was christened with a fire, supper was served on a workbench lit by candles, and the few merry guests danced the Virginia reel.
- They do the Virginia reel and Scarlett's striking black dress and Rhett's black dandy suit cut a figure against the rest of the colorful ball gowns.
- In Nevada, she learned to ride with cowboys and sometimes rode 12 miles to dance Virginia reels.
Más definiciones de Virginia reelDefinición de Virginia reel en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional