sustantivo (plural Walkmans or Walkmen)• trademark
- A type of personal stereo.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Walkman gave people their own music on the move for the first time, but they were limited by the number of songs a CD or tape could hold.
- It pioneered the category when it introduced the original Walkman in 1979.
- Yet ‘Hold My Hand,’ which sounds as if she recorded it on a Walkman, mesmerizes still.
Más definiciones de WalkmanDefinición de Walkman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional