- 2An energetic dance popular in the 1960s.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Before MTV, afternoon television shows like Corny Collins kept kids across the country up to speed on the newest hit records, the coolest clothes, and the hottest dances, like the Watusi and the Madison.
- I am the master of all styles: the Mamba, the Hula, the Watusi; disco dancing, breakdancing, tap dancing, and the Hokey Pokey.
- For Jerry Mitchell, who's sure to get another Tony nomination for turning the Watusi, the twist, the pony, the locomotion, the hully gully, and other '60s dance crazes into the joyous choreography of Hairspray, it was all research.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Dance the Watusi.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In spite of the freezing cold, crowds lined up to sample the sophisticated ambience of the club, embodied mainly in the corseted, rabbit-eared Bunnies who served drinks and Watusied in the aisles.
- Welsh singer Tom Jones sang the theme from ‘Thunderball’ while mini-skirted dancers in white go-go boots Frugged, Twisted and Watusied around the stage.
- I have just gotten back from a 4 month break from reality in which I have frolicked in New Zealand, Watusied with wallabies, dodged chicken feet in Hong Kong, and drank gallons of wine in Paris.
from the Kinyarwanda language of the Bantu family, from the plural prefix wa- + Tutsi.
Más definiciones de WatusiDefinición de Watusi en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional