- A severe, sometimes fatal, form of leptospirosis transmitted by rats via contaminated water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The incidence of infectious diseases such as diarrhoea, hepatitis, Weil's disease etc are on the rise.
- Epidemics such as malaria, Dengue fever, Weil's disease, etc. continue to claim several lives every year.
- Icteric leptospirosis or Weil's disease is seen in about 10 per cent of the patients.
late 19th century: named after H. Adolf Weil (1848–1916), German physician.
Más definiciones de Weil's diseaseDefinición de Weil's disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional