Definición de Wi-Fi en inglés:
A facility allowing computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the Internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area.
- While Wi-Fi is becoming a standard feature on notebooks, network coverage is anything but ubiquitous.
- Add Wi-Fi, standard now on most new laptops, and your home office can be anywhere.
- It will also deploy a Wi-Fi network to keep assorted hacks and photographers in touch.
verbo (Wi-Fies, Wi-Fying, Wi-Fied)[with object] Volver al principio
Convert or adapt for Wi-Fi compatibility: what type of electronics will be immune from being Wi-Fied?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cybernomads already cluster at Starbucks, migrating to Kinko's if necessary for hardcopy, and abandon their offices to sit in Wi-Fied parks on sunny days.
- So while we wait for all of these wires to be Bluetoothed and Wi-Fied into oblivion, it helps to know your plugs.
- Crown for Royal City After Jerusalem, Mysore is the world's only other city to be entirely Wi-Fied.
Definición de Wi-Fi en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan