- A facility allowing computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the Internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While Wi-Fi is becoming a standard feature on notebooks, network coverage is anything but ubiquitous.
- Add Wi-Fi, standard now on most new laptops, and your home office can be anywhere.
- It will also deploy a Wi-Fi network to keep assorted hacks and photographers in touch.
verbo (Wi-Fies, Wi-Fying, Wi-Fied)[with object] Volver al principio
- Convert or adapt for Wi-Fi compatibility: what type of electronics will be immune from being Wi-Fied?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cybernomads already cluster at Starbucks, migrating to Kinko's if necessary for hardcopy, and abandon their offices to sit in Wi-Fied parks on sunny days.
- So while we wait for all of these wires to be Bluetoothed and Wi-Fied into oblivion, it helps to know your plugs.
- Crown for Royal City After Jerusalem, Mysore is the world's only other city to be entirely Wi-Fied.
Más definiciones de Wi-FiDefinición de Wi-Fi en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional