- A malignant tumor of the kidney, of a type that occurs in young children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Children are more likely to develop a kind of kidney cancer called Wilms' tumor.
- This pioneering, statistically based model explained both the hereditary and sporadic forms of retinoblastoma, and was followed by similar models for neuroblastoma and Wilms' tumor.
- An abdominal mass in a child may also be due to Wilms' tumor.
early 20th century: named after Max Wilms (1867–1918), German surgeon.
Más definiciones de Wilms' tumorDefinición de Wilms' tumor en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional