- A natural or man-made site, area, or structure recognized as being of outstanding international importance and therefore as deserving special protection. Sites are nominated to and designated by the World Heritage Convention (an organization of UNESCO).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was designated a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 2003.
- It is very visible, on the edge of a World Heritage Site and in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Hadrian's Wall was made a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987.
Más definiciones de World Heritage SiteDefinición de World Heritage Site en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional