- 1A variable in a given situation that could have the most significant impact on the outcome: the young vote may turn out to be the X factorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Weather has always been Mount Washington's X factor.
- The public, however, is still the X factor.
- The ' exposure ' combined with ' opportunities ' is what produces the X factor.
- 2A noteworthy special talent or quality: there are plenty of luxury cars around, but the S-Type has that special X factorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mark said: " They do have to have the X factor, which is really hard to define.
- Hugh Grant lacks the X factor in a disappointing satire.
- It's exactly the sort of situation where Madsen's energetic X factor might have provided a crucial boost.
Más definiciones de X factorDefinición de X factor en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional