Formerly a British protectorate called Northern Rhodesia, Zambia became an independent republic within the Commonwealth of Nations in 1964, under Kenneth Kaunda (president 1964–91). Zambia’s economy was adversely affected by its involvement in the Zimbabwe independence struggle 1965–79
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This had been the demand from many Zambians who want to know what good the rising copper prices and the strong Kwacha have brought.
- Illegals obtain green national registration cards declaring them Zambians.
- Only Zambians can turn the fortunes of this beautiful country around to put it on course for a bright and better future for all.
Definición de Zambia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional