Definición de abiotic en inglés:
1Physical rather than biological; not derived from living organisms.
- Water is obviously a crucial and highly variable abiotic factor for every living organism.
- This is distinct from the notion of selection deriving from pressures exerted by the biotic and abiotic environment inhabited by the organism.
- For insects on plants, demes may evolve in response to local abiotic features, rather than to the natal host plant.
1.1Devoid of life; sterile.
- We know certain principles, which can be proven experimentally, to be universal, from the standpoint of the assumption that the universe was abiotic - not a living universe.
- There is no reason to declare that Mars has been abiotic throughout its history.
- As you know, the planet was originally considered to be abiotic, by some people.
Definición de abiotic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan