sustantivo(also able seaman)
- A merchant seaman qualified to perform all routine duties.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is wearing the navy-blue sailor's uniform jersey that he had been given upon his promotion from ordinary seaman to able-bodied seaman on board the cruise ship Philadelphia in 1911.
- His dad, Tom, now in his eighties, started off in the Navy as an able-bodied seaman, but worked his way up to become a first officer in the Admiralty.
- In 1808-1811, the British navy, desperate for able-bodied seamen, impressed more than six thousand Americans.
Más definiciones de able-bodied seamanDefinición de able-bodied seaman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional