Definición de abortifacient en inglés:
(Chiefly of a drug) causing abortion.
- Traditional folk medicine offered recipes for abortifacient brews of aloes, pennyroyal, and extracts from wild juniper bushes that so poisoned or irritated the system that miscarriages occurred as a side effect.
- It's an essay that suggests that it's unethical to use oral contraceptives because of their abortifacient properties.
- Large doses of ashwagandha may possess abortifacient properties so that it should not be taken during pregnancy unless under the direction of an experienced health professional.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An abortifacient drug.
- She's worried that his anti-abortion stance will endanger the future availability of abortifacients as over the counter medication, and the future of RU - 486 to be used for other purposes.
- Wertheimer acknowledges this in the statement, ‘Some individuals may consider these hormones to be abortifacients if they interfere with implantation.’
- In pre-revolutionary Vietnam, knowledge of abortifacients did exist, but historical sources indicate that induced abortion was considered an immoral act.
Definición de abortifacient en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan