- (Chiefly of a drug) causing abortion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Traditional folk medicine offered recipes for abortifacient brews of aloes, pennyroyal, and extracts from wild juniper bushes that so poisoned or irritated the system that miscarriages occurred as a side effect.
- It's an essay that suggests that it's unethical to use oral contraceptives because of their abortifacient properties.
- Large doses of ashwagandha may possess abortifacient properties so that it should not be taken during pregnancy unless under the direction of an experienced health professional.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An abortifacient drug.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She's worried that his anti-abortion stance will endanger the future availability of abortifacients as over the counter medication, and the future of RU - 486 to be used for other purposes.
- Wertheimer acknowledges this in the statement, ‘Some individuals may consider these hormones to be abortifacients if they interfere with implantation.’
- In pre-revolutionary Vietnam, knowledge of abortifacients did exist, but historical sources indicate that induced abortion was considered an immoral act.
Más definiciones de abortifacientDefinición de abortifacient en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional