- Ethanol containing less than one percent of water by weight.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Soluble in benzene, absolute alcohol, and ether, it is derived either from boiling coal-tar oils with subsequent crystallization and distillation, or from petroleum fractions following various catalytic processing operations.
- This is a modified mixture of Carnoy's fluid containing absolute alcohol, chloroform, and glacial acetic acid.
- Once absolute alcohol has been produced it must be stored in such a manner as to exclude water, since the high hygroscopic nature of the ethanol will readily reabsorb the water.
Más definiciones de absolute alcoholDefinición de absolute alcohol en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional