- 1The wood of certain tropical timber-yielding trees, especially mahogany.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In French acajou means ‘mahogany’, which has caused confusion.
- The rooms are built from sustainable African mahogany (acajou) which creates a feeling of warmth and homeliness.
- The beautiful mahogany (acajou) used in its construction was specially cultivated for environmentally friendly construction in the man-made forests of South Africa.
- 2 another term for cashew.
late 16th century: from French, via Portuguese from Tupi acajú.
Más definiciones de acajouDefinición de acajou en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional