- A person who seeks compromise with an opposing point of view, typically a political one.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Black accommodationists believed that by persuading ordinary blacks to accept their exploitation and keeping them out of the ‘white man's union’ they could create space for their own progress within the confines of a segregated South.
- This journal began by trying to steer a compromise between accommodationists and radicals.
- Suggestions about how to resolve this impasse fall into three main categories, which I shall call the extremist, the idealist and the accommodationist.
Más definiciones de accommodationistDefinición de accommodationist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional