Definición de acetate en inglés:
1 Chemistry A salt or ester of acetic acid, containing the anion CH3COO− or the group —OCCH3.
- Benzyl acetate, from acetic acid, has a jasmine odor.
- As the hydrogen ion concentration increases, the acetate concentration and acetic acid concentration must adjust for the value of the equilibrium constant to be maintained.
- These may contain solvents such as toluene, isopropryl alcohol, ethyl and butyl acetates, acetone and other ketones.
2Cellulose acetate, especially as used to make textile fibers or plastic: [as modifier]: acetate silk
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It may be mentioned that the company is credited with many firsts - introduction of pre-wash, wrinkle-free, golf-ball-wash, stain- and wrinkle-free, stretchable and celanese acetate fibre garments.
- Floppy disk platters are, well, thin and floppy and made of acetate plastic.
- EVITA PERONI products made out of plastic, nylon or acetate can be gently washed with warm water and then dried with a soft cloth.
2.1A transparency made of cellulose acetate film.
- TRANSPARENCY TRACINGS Transparency tracing of wound surface area consists of outlining the wound perimeter on acetate transparent film.
- Root growth was recorded by tracing on an acetate film.
- It's important to use the kind that is compatible with the equipment you are using to get the images on the acetate or transparency.
2.2A recording disk coated with cellulose acetate.
- I find it interesting to compare contemporary pianists’ playing to the composer's, since we do have recordings of the source - piano rolls, radio recordings, private acetates.
- Several of these recordings are acetates or test pressings that exist in only a single copy.
- I have an old acetate recording of this marvellous performance.
Definición de acetate en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan