verbo (acidifies, acidifying, acidified)
Make or become acid: [with object]: pollutants can acidify surface water [no object]: the paper was acidifying
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This might have generated enough debris to block out sunlight and trigger an ice age, enough sulfuric acid to acidify the oceans, and/or enough carbon dioxide to cause global warming by a greenhouse effect.
- The reaction mixture was poured onto water, acidified and extracted with ethyl acetate.
- International shipping may be one of the largest sources of air pollutants along the Norwegian coast and in the Northern Atlantic, forming ground-level ozone and acidifying shorelines, according to Norwegian researchers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus, prevention of nitrate leaching is an important step towards minimizing soil acidification.
- The nutrient solution was changed every week to limit the acidification, and was oxygenated by an aquarium pump.
- As the enzymes drive acidification and also coagulate the milk, cheese flavor begins naturally developing.
Definición de acidify en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional