Definición de acidify en inglés:
verbo (acidifies, acidifying, acidified)
Make or become acid: [with object]: pollutants can acidify surface water [no object]: the paper was acidifying
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This might have generated enough debris to block out sunlight and trigger an ice age, enough sulfuric acid to acidify the oceans, and/or enough carbon dioxide to cause global warming by a greenhouse effect.
- The reaction mixture was poured onto water, acidified and extracted with ethyl acetate.
- International shipping may be one of the largest sources of air pollutants along the Norwegian coast and in the Northern Atlantic, forming ground-level ozone and acidifying shorelines, according to Norwegian researchers.
- Example sentences
- Thus, prevention of nitrate leaching is an important step towards minimizing soil acidification.
- The nutrient solution was changed every week to limit the acidification, and was oxygenated by an aquarium pump.
- As the enzymes drive acidification and also coagulate the milk, cheese flavor begins naturally developing.
Definición de acidify en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia