- Damaged hearing suffered by the user of a listening device as a result of sudden excessive noise.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company has already paid out 90,000 pounds to one worker suffering from acoustic shock.
- Some of Britain's biggest employers will attend a conference tomorrow aimed at increasing awareness of acoustic shock - caused by sudden, high-pitched noises from earpieces of telephone headsets.
- A consultant has documented 300 cases of acoustic shock and the problem is well known.
Más definiciones de acoustic shockDefinición de acoustic shock en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional