- 1Giving sufficient reason to take legal action: slanderous remarks are actionableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Therefore, it was said, conduct cannot be regarded as negligent unless it involves an actionable breach of the legal representative's duty to his own client, to whom alone a duty is owed.
- If a doctor were to operate on such patients, or give them other treatment, without their consent, he would commit the actionable tort of trespass to the person.
- Such a complainant has actionable grounds within the ambit of s. 241.
- 2Able to be done or acted on; having practical value: insightful and actionable information on the effect advertising is having on your brandMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The irony of Johannesburg is that far more in the way of practical and actionable ideas may come out of the summit, but they're not likely to be the ones in the official final summit report.
- We welcome the fact that the initiative is structured to be simple to administer yet provide accessible, relevant and actionable information.
- It doesn't provide any actionable information at all, except to the extent of ‘maybe we should do something to stop this guy.’
Más definiciones de actionableDefinición de actionable en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional