- A list of the officers in an armed service who are liable to be called on for duty.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Consequently, the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve was formed to create a pool of aircrewmen who could be brought on to the active list as soon as war seemed imminent.
- An amorous escapade saw him placed on half pay, but he was restored to the active list to rewrite the cavalry manual, and commanded cavalry brigades at Canterbury and Aldershot.
- During the same period of time, a total of 88,000 military personnel were taken from the active list,’ Hsia said.
Más definiciones de active listDefinición de active list en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional