Definición de acyclic en inglés:
1Not displaying or forming part of a cycle.
- An orientation is acyclic if it contains no directed cycle, and is totally cyclic if every edge is contained in some oriented cycle.
- The network model without selection is also implemented in the directed acyclic graphs used in causal modeling.
- Over the past 15 years, directed acyclic graphs have been introduced into the statistical and philosophical literature to describe statistical models and the causal relationships they capture.
1.2 Chemistry (Of a compound or molecule) containing no rings of atoms.
- We describe here the photochromism of another class of viologen inclusion complexes in which the linear acyclic viologen molecules are included in the cavity of crown ether having the pi-electron-donating units.
- The latter are substrates for at least seven different enzyme families, whose products are a group of cyclic and acyclic compounds, collectively named oxylipins, which play different roles in plant cells.
- Channel formation may be the result of the presence of the acyclic monoterpine side chain.
Definición de acyclic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan