- An enzyme that catalyzes the deamination of adenosine to inosine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- SCID is caused by a deficiency in the enzyme adenosine deaminase.
- Patients with SCID are usually treated by replacing an essential enzyme, adenosine deaminase, which is lacking in such people.
- The most common genetic defect that leads to this condition is a loss of the enzyme adenosine deaminase, but there are several others that will put you in the same boat.
Más definiciones de adenosine deaminaseDefinición de adenosine deaminase en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional