- He was an adherent of liberation theology, a progressive movement that advocated for the poor.
- He was, in his younger days, an adherent of socialist views.
- John Duncan was born in Athy in or about 1785 and unlike his brother Thomas he became an ardent adherent of Methodism.
- Latex beads pipetted onto the surface of adherent aggregates attach to the membrane and are internalized.
- As the style grows and the papillae develop, adherent pollen grains are observed with increasing frequency.
- Other options for removing adherent scale involve applying any of a variety of oils (peanut, olive or mineral) to soften the scale overnight, followed by use of a detergent or coal tar shampoo.
Late Middle English: from Old French adherent, from Latin adhaerent- 'sticking to', from the verb adhaerere (see adhere).
Palabras que riman con adherentcoherent, sederunt
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ad·her·ent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.