- The rate at which atmospheric temperature decreases with increasing altitude in conditions of thermal equilibrium.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Parcels of air, or thermals, which are isolated from the surrounding atmosphere, cool at a predetermined rate known as the adiabatic lapse rate.
- All that technobabble is Greek to the Professor, however, whose lack of expertise is such that there is no telling the difference between an adiabatic lapse rate and a diabetic Lap's rat.
- A representative estimate of the saturation adiabatic lapse rate is 6 Celsius degrees per kilometer.
Más definiciones de adiabatic lapse rateDefinición de adiabatic lapse rate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional