sustantivo (plural adjutants general)
- 1The adjutant of a unit having a general staff.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During the Civil War Gilmer held a variety of staff positions, including quartermaster and adjutant general of the Hilliard Alabama Legion.
- 1.1 (the Adjutant General) (In the US Army) the chief administrative officer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Adjutant General replied that by the strictures of the 1918 act of Congress, no award could be made after three years had elapsed since the performance of the deed.
- Once again in Washington, Patton wrote a report to the Adjutant General and stressed the advantages of Clery's system over the methods used in the U.S. Army.
- For reasons now unclear, the bill was withdrawn and action on the proposal ceased on January 3, 1928; however, the Adjutant General of the Army was instructed to file all materials for potential future use.
Más definiciones de adjutant generalDefinición de adjutant general en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional