sustantivo (plural admen)• informal
- A person who works in advertising.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mother has opened an office in the US during the new year and four of America's top admen, including a former head of advertising for Nike, have joined the team.
- For admen in the '70s, subliminal advertising was not a social threat but - worse!
- Having just the kind of look that the admen love, her management realise that Benedetti may have a future outside her playing: modelling is meant to be one of the items on the agenda.
Más definiciones de admanDefinición de adman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional