Definición de adorn en inglés:
Make more beautiful or attractive: pictures and prints adorned his walls
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Beautiful landscape paintings adorn the walls of the Damle family at Dadar.
- I lingered in the hallways for awhile admiring the artistic prints of money adorning the walls.
- His angels were likewise adorned with beautiful garments and wondrous instruments.
- Example sentences
- Scrapbookers can use corner adorners to make the corners of their scrapbook unique and stylish.
- Corner adorners are all the rage in web design these days.
- In order to ensure the continuation of the species, society has also valued women who are good nurturers and adorners.
Words that rhyme with adornborn, borne, bourn, Braun, brawn, corn, dawn, drawn, faun, fawn, forborne, forewarn, forlorn, freeborn, horn, lawn, lorn, morn, mourn, newborn, Norn, outworn, pawn, porn, prawn, Quorn, sawn, scorn, Sean, shorn, spawn, suborn, sworn, thorn, thrawn, torn, Vaughan, warn, withdrawn, worn, yawn
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan