- An organized course of action to promote a product or service: the launch was accompanied by a high-profile advertising campaignMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Have they really dropped him from their advertising campaign?
- Give it a new name and give it an advertising campaign and, lo and behold, a new product is born.
- I selected them solely on the basis of their advertising campaigns.
Más definiciones de advertising campaignDefinición de advertising campaign en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional