Definición de aeronautics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The science or practice of travel through the air.
- The history of aeronautics is full of aircraft developed in secret.
- He then earned a master of science degree in aeronautics and astronautics from Stanford University.
- The Society's purpose is to advance the knowledge and practice of aeronautics.
- ( rare )Example sentences
- The university, known for its excellent aeronautic, aerospace, and mechanical engineering schools, had a decided advantage.
- In the 19th century it was given signification over aviation, aeronautic experiments and apparatus that relates that.
- The humble fly hovering over a garbage can is routinely capable of some high-speed aeronautic manoeuvres.
- 2 adjetivo
- Example sentences
- Until then, the Flying Wing is an American aeronautical treasure that should be savored each time it flies.
- Quite often, the designers of these usually one-off aircraft had just a modicum of aeronautical education.
- The aeronautical press was stunned since secrecy involving the new aircraft had been very, very good.
Definición de aeronautics en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan