- 1A substance enclosed under pressure and able to be released as a fine spray, typically by means of a propellant gas.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ricin is a toxin derived from the beans of the castor plant, and can easily be produced as an aerosol spray or fine powder.
- This gas has long been used as a propellant in aerosol sprays and in refrigerators.
- One took out an aerosol can and began spray painting green paint over the bottom of the shutters of the shop opposite.
- 1.1A container holding an aerosol.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These gases are released from aerosols, refrigeration units, insulating foams, and industrial plants.
- At night, I danced with an aerosol of spray paint in my hand.
- Such devices have been available for many years for the delivery of asthma medications in the form of small, pressurised aerosols.
- 1.2 Chemistry A colloidal suspension of particles dispersed in air or gas.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Scientists measure the amount of carbon dioxide, methane, sulfur aerosols, ozone, dust, and other chemicals in ice cores.
- During the tests, aerosolized spores were captured with an aerosol sampler and suspended in a solution.
- It is also providing critical observations of atmospheric particles, called aerosols, over the ice sheets and the rest of the world.
Más definiciones de aerosolDefinición de aerosol en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional