Definición de affair en inglés:
- The revolution in military affairs refers to this new form of information-based warfare.
- Martin also took a keen and active interest in political affairs and events happening around the country.
- Hitler's growing involvement in the details of economic life matched an increasing intervention in military affairs.
- As in all matters concerning the affairs of Muslims our guide is the Qur'ân.
- She went from running errands to running his life, convincing him that she should manage his affairs and business matters.
- We all need to realise that religion should be a private affair and a matter of belief.
- He enjoyed a passion for collecting art and an interest in public affairs.
- Besides farming and fun, the clan's big interest was politics - they all felt an interest in public affairs was a duty.
- His interest in public affairs, especially in social questions, was keener.
- You can be aggressive when you need to resolve business and financial affairs.
- You are blessed with a youthful outlook and dynamism to manage business or financial affairs successfully today.
- It had been closed some months back after the organization intervened in the business's financial affairs.
- The restaurant is the best; an old-fashioned wood-and-leather affair with a horseshoe bar.
- The back light, a scratched grey plastic affair which had come with the bike, was less satisfying.
- His early albums were scratchy affairs, recorded using just a boombox with a cheap built-in microphone.
- This is why extramarital affairs are so damaging.
- Swingers often point to the high rates of clandestine extra-marital affairs when discussing this issue.
- As well, different extramarital affairs demand different strategies on the part of the spouse or others.
This is from Old French à faire ‘to do’. The history of the English word ado is parallel to that of affair. It comes from Old Norse at and do. This parallel between at do and to do can be seen in the sense that ‘fuss’ is apparent in the phrases without more ado and what a to do!
Palabras que riman con affairaffaire, air, Altair, Althusser, Anvers, Apollinaire, Astaire, aware, Ayer, Ayr, bare, bear, bêche-de-mer, beware, billionaire, Blair, blare, Bonaire, cafetière, care, chair, chargé d'affaires, chemin de fer, Cher, Clair, Claire, Clare, commissionaire, compare, concessionaire, cordon sanitaire, couvert, Daguerre, dare, debonair, declare, derrière, despair, doctrinaire, éclair, e'er, elsewhere, ensnare, ere, extraordinaire, Eyre, fair, fare, fayre, Finisterre, flair, flare, Folies-Bergère, forbear, forswear, foursquare, glair, glare, hair, hare, heir, Herr, impair, jardinière, Khmer, Kildare, La Bruyère, lair, laissez-faire, legionnaire, luminaire, mal de mer, mare, mayor, meunière, mid-air, millionaire, misère, Mon-Khmer, multimillionaire, ne'er, Niger, nom de guerre, outstare, outwear, pair, pare, parterre, pear, père, pied-à-terre, Pierre, plein-air, prayer, questionnaire, rare, ready-to-wear, rivière, Rosslare, Santander, savoir faire, scare, secretaire, share, snare, solitaire, Soufrière, spare, square, stair, stare, surface-to-air, swear, Tailleferre, tare, tear, their, there, they're, vin ordinaire, Voltaire, ware, wear, Weston-super-Mare, where, yeah
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.