Definición de aftercare en inglés:
1Subsequent care or maintenance, in particular.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- More recently, the aftercare has been contracted to another agency.
- Following the clinical perspective of the program the aftercare sessions are also individualized to fit the needs of the client.
- Neither the winning and working of the sand and gravel nor the subsequent activities of restoration and aftercare are agricultural uses though the subsequent activities may be preliminaries to the resumption of such use.
1.1Care of a patient after a stay in the hospital or of a person on release from prison.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We studied a handful of services offered by programs, including aftercare, medical care, individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy.
- More information is needed not only about the best form of psychological treatments for these people but also about the appropriateness of hospital aftercare for initial management.
- Prison treatment plus aftercare yielded the best outcome results at the centre, a finding that has now been replicated in other studies.
2Childcare for the period between the end of the school day and the end of a parent’s working day: [as modifier]: an aftercare facility at the local YMCA
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since opening its doors in September 2003 the centre has had to move from one venue to another as the numbers of children attending courses or using the aftercare facilities burgeoned.
- ‘Other people from the community can also come and use some of the facilities we have,’ said the aftercare teacher.
- The Aftercare facility is available for Junior School pupils whose parents are unable to collect them at the end of the school day.
Palabras que riman con aftercarechildcare
Definición de aftercare en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India