- 1Indigestion: I ain’t a healthy guy! My stomach can’t take this agitaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Until then, worrying about it will only give you agita.
- 1.1Anxiety, stress, or aggravation: there will be times when he causes the Democratic leadership some agitaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A six-year-old change in tax law is giving the Internal Revenue Service some agita.
- The assignment would've given even the best Broadway producer agita: Stage Sophocles's Antigone in 72 hours, no holds barred.
- These are the four phrases that characterized the source of today's agita.
1980s: from Italian agitare 'agitate, shake'.