- Gleaming: yellow fur agleam in the sunMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For years, you could find them regularly in the halls of Shorecrest High School, medals shining, black shoes agleam, trouser creases sharper than a regulation haircut.
- His eyes are agleam as he jumps to his feet, brandishing the ball, and shouts, ‘I love… PACHINKO!’
- The stately three-storey Georgian edifice agleam with intricate furniture comes complete with the ghost of former mistress Annie Palmer.
Más definiciones de agleamDefinición de agleam en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional