- another term for hangnail.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It reduces the possibility of, and in fact, counteracts the appearance of agnails and skin outgrowth.
- What can we count for, if we frighten them with broken nails and agnail since first moments?
- Modern English hangnail is said to derive from Old English agnail, not related to hanging or nails, but rather referring to a painful corn on the foot and derived from a Proto-Indo-European root meaning ‘tight’ or ‘painful’.
Más definiciones de agnailDefinición de agnail en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional