Definición de agogic en inglés:
Relating to or denoting an accent produced by lengthening the time value of a note.
- What is new is the agogic and dynamic stress on the E, the weakest note of the C major triad, in bar 4.
- In addition, a trend in the response criteria relates to the concept of agogic accents in music - that is, the creation of a sense of accenting through the manipulation the timing of notes.
- Pairs generally include pieces of contrasting mood and agogic character, while larger groups offer more intricate narratives.
plural sustantivo(agogics) [usually treated as singular] Volver al principio
The use of agogic accents.
- Hugo Riemann argues that without agogics music would be ‘machinelike’, and Wagner asserts that music would be ‘colourless and lifeless’ if played strictly as written.
- Dynamics and agogics have virtually no significance; each intensification happens more or less on its own accord, without any perceptible outside stimulus.
- Three particularly instructive excerpts will be considered, and in each case Clynes’ very special agogics will be contrasted with that of one other pianist.
Definición de agogic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan