sustantivo (plural aides-de-camp pronunc. igual or /ˈādz/)
- A military officer acting as a confidential assistant to a senior officer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After returning to the United States, he served as aide-de-camp to the assistant commandant, U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery School at Fort Bliss, Texas.
- In 1973 he became the aide-de-camp to the U.S. commander for the brigade, and, two years later, became the brigade's executive officer for A Company, 2nd Battalion.
- He then served as the aide-de-camp to the X Corps commander in 1952.
late 17th century: from French, 'camp adjutant'.
Más definiciones de aide-de-campDefinición de aide-de-camp en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional