1Transported by air: airborne pollutants
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These attach themselves to airborne pollutants such as exhaust fumes, giving them an electrical charge.
- If there is a quantity of smoke or other airborne pollutant particles present, it is known as smog.
- Concerning air quality, we continue to maintain a national network to gauge airborne pollution.
1.1(Of an aircraft) in the air after taking off.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There's a great difference between an airborne aircraft and a wreck.
- Seconds passed like minutes as the struggling aircraft fought to get airborne.
- All they knew was they had less than two hours to get the aircraft airborne.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda