Definición de airborne en inglés:
1Transported by air: airborne pollutants
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These attach themselves to airborne pollutants such as exhaust fumes, giving them an electrical charge.
- If there is a quantity of smoke or other airborne pollutant particles present, it is known as smog.
- Concerning air quality, we continue to maintain a national network to gauge airborne pollution.
1.1(Of an aircraft) in the air after taking off.
- There's a great difference between an airborne aircraft and a wreck.
- Seconds passed like minutes as the struggling aircraft fought to get airborne.
- All they knew was they had less than two hours to get the aircraft airborne.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan